Absolutely! It’s a great way to get new people interested in your music and make a little extra money from the gig. (Parlour don’t take any percentage from Merch sold at gigs)
Articles in this section
- How do I get requested to play a Parlour Gig?
- Do I need insurance if I'm playing?
- Can you feature my gig?
- Can there be more than one artist on the bill?
- Can I bring my friends?
- Can I sell merchandise?
- How does payment work?
- Do I need a PA to play Parlour Gigs?
- What happens if a host doesn't meet the ticket target?
- My Host has cancelled their gig. What now?