No, we believe the experience will be more rewarding for you, your artists and your guests if the artist is the only focus of the Parlour gig.
Multiple acts can make the night go a lot longer than necessary, which means people's attention can waver. As P. T. Barnum once said, "Always leave them wanting more."
Articles in this section
- I need to reschedule a gig I'm hosting!
- What about Cancellation fees?
- Could I host a Parlour gig at my place?
- Does it cost a lot of money to host a Parlour gig?
- Do I need insurance?
- What about bad/wet weather?
- Do I get paid to host?
- How are Ticket Prices calculated?
- Who should I invite to my Parlour gig?
- Will my address be published online?