We're thrilled that you can be a Parlour featured artist!
Touring with Parlour is a great way to connect with your fans while getting paid to play.
We're here to help make this a great experience for you and your fans.
Please read through the Featured Artist Tours FAQ Articles.
What Parlour Does
- Attempt to connect you with a host in your chosen region. We do this via social media / electronic mailing list call outs. We also require the artist to do this with us to increase host applications. More on this below.
- Vet hosts to ensure the very best parlour gig experience for you.
- Provide ticketing services via our purpose built platform.
- Provide the host with educational materials about how to run a great Parlour gig.
- Provide customer service to your host and hosts guests throughout the application process
- Provide all communication with guests.
- Provide your host with public liability insurance (up to $20M)
- Parlour do not provide sound production or sound engineers for Parlour gigs. Artists are required to source their own sound equipment.